About 99% of my clients say they’re awkward and shy in front of the camera, which makes them nervous about having their photos taken nonstop. To them, I always say, SAME. I’m never more uncomfortable than when a camera is pointed in my direction (why I suddenly start making super weird faces and holding my hands like a T-Rex is beyond me).
So I totally get it and strive to make your elopement less of a “photo shoot” and more of a laidback, fun, and totally casual experience. This is your day, not mine. You tell me what you like: candid shots or posed portraits, silly prompts to loosen up or direct instructions. Or, maybe, it’s a combo of everything above! Regardless, it’s my top priority that no matter what, your comfort and enjoyment of the day takes precedence.
Having grown up in New England, I’ve mastered the art of sarcasm, the use of the term “wicked” and a weirdly deep connection to Dunk’s, despite not drinking coffee. If you’re coming from out of state and unfamiliar with these references, don’t worry! You’ll familiarize yourself very quickly when around any locals!
Although I currently reside in sunny Southern CA (no more dreary March mud season for this gal), I travel back east frequently to visit my friends and family in MA and NH (and to eat as many apple cider donuts as I humanly can). After spending my childhood exploring the backroads, hidden vistas, and incredible beauty that New England has to offer, nothing excites me more than helping my couples plan their dream elopement in these amazing landscapes!
My New England packages start at $4900 and fully include:
- Guidance right from the start! This includes my 100+ page elopement planning guide that will help you navigate the process from start to finish.
- Location research, local vendor refs, permit application assistance, and timeline creation
- Travel fees
- Sneak Peeks of your images within a week of your elopement
- An online gallery of your high res, edited images where you can download, share, and print directly from a professional photo lab
- Tips on where to find the best apple cider donuts, pizza in Boston, or cheese in Vermont
- A donation goes to a vetted nonprofit to support an environmental, animal, or social cause.
To learn more, check out my website or contact me at the form below!