I am an ordained minister based out of Charlotte, NC with three decades of experience and a well-known reputation for my personalized approach. I officiate a wide variety of weddings…from simple backyard ceremonies to intimate elopements in the mountains to traditional weddings in a large venue or outdoor space. My basic approach to officiating weddings is:
– As an ordained minister, my ceremonies are from a Christian perspective, but not overly religious and can be adapted and customized to suit your needs
– To provide a personal and intimate ceremony
– To assist couples in crafting the ceremony they want
– Being time sensitive – not too long, and not too short
– Making sure the marriage license is complete and filed with the state
– Being a reassuring, calming, and spiritual presence for the couple and family before, during, and after the ceremony
If this aligns with what you are looking for in a wedding officiant, then I would love to connect with you!