Award winning elopement and wedding photography and videography awaiting your biggest life adventure.
Your love story is personal… Your photography and videography experience should be, too!!
Our award-winning team of passionate storytellers is dedicated to making sure your unique vision and aesthetic come to life, and ensuring your imagery is the absolute best reflection of who you are and what you’re wanting. Your photos should speak exactly to your vision. After all, these images will be hanging on YOUR walls for decades to come – not ours. (Although our office full of client photos kinda nullifies that statement) Your images should be one of the most personal and truly reflective parts of your entire wedding and elopement experience.
It’s for this reason that we actually open up the editing style process to our couples, allowing YOU to pick what your photos look like in the end. Even if you’re not sure if you want “dark and moody” or “light and airy” or something in-between, we’ll work with you to create the perfect reflection of your day so that your memories are preserved the way you want! Why settle for a cookie-cutter preset when you can create your own? With our intentional communication, we can help discover, create, and perfect your elopement or wedding photography &/or videography aesthetic.
Bringing your vision to life!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personalized photo edit styles and capture styles
- Fully customized packages and travel offerings
- No travel fees for most global locations using our team
- Combo photo & video packages
- Lifetime access online galleries with no download or print restrictions or fees
- Fully edited films and RAW video bundles
- Elopement add-ons to full traditional wedding packages
- Bonus sessions for anniversaries
- Unlimited communication
- Travel logistic planning and scouting
- No limit on edit style testing
“Andrea & her team are the best! So personal, great communication and they truly bring your vision to life! We could not have asked for any better. Thank you so much Andrea!!” – Leana