Hey! I’m Carly D’Angelo-Hall – an elopement photographer & guide from the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, traveling across the US to document life’s greatest adventure for couples! I left corporate life to pair my love for adventure with my passion for photography, and I’m so happy to be able to share my experience and skills with couples to help them create an experience they’ll never forget, and give them the memories to tell their wedding story for years to come.
Here’s what Wild North Weddings brings to the table to create the best experience possible for you…
- Candid documentation of every real moment of your wedding day, from happy tears to dirty boots! Plus some pretty dreamy portraits of you and your partner in between!
- All-Inclusive packages that include an online gallery, high-res images, travel, and your print release.
- 8 years of experience documenting weddings across the U.S.
- 5 Star Reviews + Couple Choice Award & The Knot’s “Best of Weddings” winner
- Leave No Trace certified business
- More than just a photographer – I’m here to help with timeline building, planning advice, vendor recommendations, and sometimes just some wedding therapy! Elopements are about stressing less, and I’m happy to make that happen for you.
You’re not planning an average wedding, so why choose an average photographer to document your day? Send a message or visit wildnorthweddings.com to ask questions, schedule a video or phone call, and talk about how we can make your dream wedding a reality!