Hi! We’re Paul & Katie! We are an award winning elopement photo+video duo. We help couples plan, curate, outfit & document other-worldly “one-of-a-kind” adventure elopement experiences throughout the southwest.
Our home is in the furthest northwest corner of New Mexico which has afforded us the opportunity to develop a special expertise navigating the hidden gems of this area. (Of course we’re willing travel anywhere but our 3 kiddos keep us grounded mostly to the Four Corners.)
We are probably remembered most by our ability to become “fast friends” with every couple, helping our subjects feel relaxed and care free in front of the camera.
If you find yourself resonating with any of the following experiences we could be the perfect match to tell your story.
Do you want to…..
- deep dive into the most remote parts of the Southwest?
- experience places like Sedona, Kanab, Zion, Lake Powell, Moab in the most unique and immersive way possible?
- explore through uncharted territory and actually get married along the way?
- connect with mother earth in powerful, even transformative spiritual ways to further consecrate your union?
- feel the rejuvenating energy that surges through vortexes and more remote other-worldly landscapes?
If you feel a magnetic pull toward the Southwest and especially Souther Utah, and your relationship with your partner is 100% about SHARING EPIC EXPERIENCES & ADVENTURES, then we are DEFINITELY the right camera folks for you.
Let SHUTTERFREEK be your trusted Adventure Architects during one of the most significant experiences of your life!
Please visit our site shutterfreek.com to check pricing and inquire about our availability. Once we connect, we follow these steps to help you curate the experience of a lifetime:
- First – hone in on a target date range and general location.
- Share full galleries of adventures throughout the Southwest to provide ideas and concepts.
- Once we’ve landed on a date and location we formally book with a deposit and begin creating what we call an “Adventure Menu”.
Your Adventure Menu will consist of a list of possible accommodations (Glamping options, Hotels, Boutique Hotels, Yurts, VRBO’s, RV, etc.), possible adventures in the area (horseback rides, hot air balloon, river fun, paddle boarding, hikes, climbing, repelling, biking, onewheeling, etc.), and lastly location options for your ceremony and dusk photo session.
Once we’ve developed an itinerary for your trip, we’ll start connecting you with all the required vendors needed to execute the experience (this includes locking down all necessary permitting if required).
What we are doing with adventure elopements is extremely unique to the industry. No one else really does what we do, the way we do it. 15+ years expertise has taught us how to execute these complex experiences without a hitch.
Interested in something a little more simple and streamlined? No problem. We do that too.
Thanks so much for spending some time on our profile. Huge congrats on your Engagement! We can’t wait to meet and hopefully share an experience & wedding story of a lifetime. Let’s make your Adventure Elopement something your friends & family won’t believe until they see the photos & video! ✌🏼
Paul & Katie