Hey, I’m Malachi! I am an elopement photographer based out of western Colorado, which is the BEST part of Colorado! Western Colorado is full of natural hot springs, incredible mountains, beautiful blue lakes, endless wildflowers, & amazing fall colors. I mainly serve the Montrose, Telluride, Crested Butte, Ouray, & Moab areas, but with my extensive travel experience, I can help you elope anywhere! My focus is to give you guys a fun, stress free experience + epic photos in beautiful locations.
Don’t know where to start with your elopement? I’m here to help! Think of me as your ultimate elopement planning consultant.
How I can help…
• Giving you a personalized elopement location list with photos, elevation gain, trail & access difficulty, leave no trace information, & other helpful information.
• How to obtain the right permits for the locations you choose.
• Gearing up for your elopement along with the best kind of shoes to wear, how to choose a dress, suit, & other clothing, along with other things you should bring to your elopement.
• Having an adventurous elopement without a lot of hiking if you’re not into hiking or suggesting epic hikes that take you way off the beaten path if you’re down for an adventure!
• Packing your dress, suit, hiking gear, food, bouquet, & other things you’ll take with you.
• And so much more!
As an elopement photographer in Colorado & Utah, I get to take couples to some of the most beautiful places in the San Juan Mountains, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Great Sand Dunes, Canyonlands, Arches, Zion, & more! Just because you are having a smaller wedding or elopement doesn’t mean you deserve less. You deserve even more! Intimate weddings & elopements allow you to focus on the beginnings of your relationship together & that is a beautiful thing. Read more about how to elope in Colorado.
My photography style is inspired by nature. I have a colorful & bold, yet true to life style of photography that really captures the beauty of nature, the colors of the landscape, & the vibrance of sunrises & sunsets. I don’t want to make your day an all day photoshoot. I want to help you both create a day where you can laugh, let loose, have fun, adventure, eat good food, & just really have one of the best days of your lives. That’s why I like to be involved in helping to plan out your day. It is also why I take a documentary approach to elopement photography. I want to capture the adventures of the day & all those little moments that can make your wedding day special & worth remembering & celebrating for years to come.
My job here at Shell Creek Photography is to capture the unique connection & relationship of every couple. Your elopement is your way to create a wedding day where you can truly connect with each other & with nature. Let’s talk more about what your elopement day can be!
Contact me or fill out the form below!