We’re Becky and Brian, van-based adventure elopement photographers traveling the world helping couples create memorable elopements in nature while capturing naturally beautiful photographs.
Our adventure wedding photography philosophy is best described as open-air: helping couples create and capture their outdoor elopement experience, with a door-is-always-open feel. All the logistics, and any adventure you can imagine. With us, it’s like partnering with a creative director, planner, and photography team that knows how to put you in the best light, without standing in the way of in-the-moment feels (and boy do they happen).
What to expect (besides awesome photos!):
- Consultation Zoom call to chat about your ideas and see if we’re a good fit!
- Two photographers (and Becky is an officiant too!)
- Elopement Guide – 50 pages full of great information to help you plan the best elopement for the two of you.
- Unlimited Assistance with all things:
- Location scouting – we do the work to find the perfect ceremony spot for you
- Vendor Recommendations – we have a spreadsheet full of awesome vendors we’ve worked with that we would recommend for your elopement day.
- Accommodations – because we travel so much, we know the best places to stay in each location that are ideal distances from your ceremony.
- Travel info – airports, travel time, etc. We got you!
- Customized timeline – together, we’ll put together a loose timeline for your day full of fun and spontaneity.
- Help with permits if needed – some locations require a permit to get married there and if so we’ll walk you through it!
Are you ready to get your elopement adventure started? Let’s chat!
Becky & Brian