Oh Hey! So glad you landed on my page and connected with my work.
Whether you want to say I do on the top of a mountain, in your backyard, or on the beach, I’m in! Your day should be filled with the things you love doing as a couple. Want to eat pizza for dinner and make smores? HELL YES! Want to bike around the city? Absolutely! Want to watch the sunrise come up over the mountains? What a dream.
I’m here to give you not only photos that feel like you and memories to look back on for a lifetime but help create the best elopement day ever. I can help with everything from location planning, to timeline creation, vendor recommendations and more. I want your day (and planning) to be as stress free as possible. I also provide a 90+ page elopement guide with every package booked. It’s packed with literally everything you’d need to know about eloping.
I serve all over New England, but also am up for any adventure around the world.
1. Fill out the form below. I love learning about your love story and can’t wait to connect! You should hear back from me within 2 days.
2. I would LOVE to get to know you two better and chat with you over video call to hear more about what you’re dreaming up for your elopement day. I believe that it’s really important to have a photographer you really fit and connect with. That will make for the best photos that tell your story.
3. If we’re a good fit, we pick a date for your elopement if you don’t have one already, then get to planning! There’s nothing I love more than helping couples create the most perfect elopement day that feels true to them. We can design your elopement day to be full of love and adventure and celebrate your relationship. The best part is you can literally do whatever you want on your day and get to craft the best day ever. I truly think it is the best way to get married.
4. THE BIG DAY! Let’s have the best adventure day ever.
5. Gallery Delivery: I provide sneak peeks within 48 hours and full gallery in no longer than 6 weeks after your elopement day.