I’m Sam, a TEDx speaker, author, native Oregonian and adventure elopement expert.
And I regret my wedding. Oooof, right?
I cried on my wedding day. They weren’t happy tears, either. Let me tell you my story.
I had a day that wasn’t really about the connection I had with my husband. It wasn’t about who we were as people and about the things we loved.
It wasn’t “us”.
Imagine having an adventure elopement day that includes whatever floats your boat. Whether it’s adrenaline packed, laughter-filled, chill vibes, or a combo of all of the above. Then add in a kickass connection between you and your partner that’s enabled by dedicating that day TO YOU.
Then my couples use that empowerment to transform the rest of their lives.
Let’s do this, shall we? If you have any questions, submit the contact form below, our reach out via my website: samstarns.com
Sam cares SO deeply about every couple she meets. From the first conversation we had, the first thing she did was get to know us as people and what we wanted, past the epic images. – Katherin & Clay
ELOPEMENT COLLECTIONS INCLUDE
- Custom client portal
- The ultimate elopement guide (including all resources from my book “Elope Your Life”)
- Extensive planning consultation/assistance
- Planning Zoom calls
- Your own custom day-of timeline
- Custom vendor referrals
- Vetted location recommendations and stats on each
- Getting to Know You Questionnaire and Zoom calls
- Marriage license resources
- Permitting information
- All hi-res edited digital images
- Heirloom album to display in your home
- Photographer travel included to all Western US States
Starting pricing and more info about the Elope Your Life experience is available at samstarns.com/experience!
She knows what she’s doing, a true professional, but it was also so genuine. She wrote a book. She even did a TEDx Talk on eloping!! We were both like whaaaaat!!! Yes, woman, kill it! Seriously, hire Sam, great pics are sooo important, but it was more than pictures, it was an experience. It was worth every penny. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. – Nikki & Evan