Hey, friends! I’m Meaghan (she/her), the person behind Rhode Tripper Photography – your New England elopement photographer and personal guide to crafting an intimate experience that is all about the two of you!
Here’s what it’s like to take the Rhode less traveled:
- having a personal wedding and elopement expert at your fingertips to help guide you throughout the totally foreign concept that getting married can be
- each moment being photographed organically as you move through your wedding day while you laugh, kiss, cry, and dance your ass off
- enjoying an adventurous and nontraditional wedding day that is perfectly reflective of the two of you regardless of where it is or who‘s invited
- gaining a new best friend (that‘s me!) who absolutely adores you, constantly hypes you up, thinks of all the little things for you, and is totally over-prepared
- sitting down with a glass of your favorite drink after the wedding to look at the hundreds of insane photos of you absolutely crushing your wedding day together
The Rhode Tripper Style – I draw inspiration from vintage and travel photography. There‘s no better feeling than packing up the car and hitting the open road with your babe en route to an exciting destination! I love to bring that vibe into my approach for shooting couples that are madly in love – lots of movement, a killer playlist, and the enjoyment of the journey just as much as the excitement of reaching the destination (or in my case, showing you the finished photos). Your elopement is an adventure regardless of where it‘s located.
I also offer this little diddy called Polaroids! I have a bit of an obsession with them so I’d be pumped to share that with you!
A little more about me – I’m your friendly neighborhood photographer taking up residence just outside of Providence, RI – aka the greatest city in the world – with my husband and second shooter, Evan, and our pup, Arya (yes, that Arya from Game of Thrones). When I’m not off photographing lovers like you, you can find me eating my way around the world, rewatching Broad City for the fifth time, or seeing Evan’s band play at one of our local music venues.
At Rhode Tripper Photography we firmly believe:
All bodies are beautiful – Love is love – Black Lives Matter – Adventure is everywhere – Embrace the weird!
Contact me via the form below so we can chat about how to make your epic elopement experience come to life!