MY STYLE + APPROACH
Are you super awkward in photos? No worries here, so are 99% of my clients! Also, I, too, literally freeze and make weird T-Rex arms as soon as I see a camera pointed my way, so I know how uncomfortable hours of taking pictures can sound. Because of this, it’s my top priority (in addition to capturing epic shots), to ensure you’re both fully relaxed and having fun during your elopement.
This day is about you, and if you’re not having a good time, then the photos will immediately reflect that (a definite lose-lose for both of us).
Beyond fostering a laidback environment, I’m a big fan of direct and open communication, planning for worst-case serious in advance (to eliminate any unexpected stress on your wedding day), and dramatic photos that are bright, colorful, and fully reflect the love and joy of your wedding day.
My Southern California packages start at $3600 and include:
- A comprehensive, 100+ page elopement planning guide full of helpful tips and checklists!
- Personalized location research + permit application assistance, as needed
- Local vendor referrals
- Elopement day timeline creation
- Travel fees
- Sneak Peeks of your images within a week of your elopement
- An online gallery of your high res, edited images where you can download, share, and print directly from a professional photo lab
- Tips on where to find the best local tacos, avocado toast or wine bars
If it sounds like we’d be a good match, please reach out via my website or the form below!