Let me guess– you’re over this whole “big wedding” thing and have decided to take matters into your own hands and elope. You want something beautiful and meaningful, adventurous and enjoyable. You know there are so many gorgeous places where you could go, but you also know that no matter where you choose, it’ll be perfect because you’ll have your partner by your side.
That’s when I come in….
Hey, I’m Marla!
I’m an elopement photographer local to the Pacific Northwest, and I’m majorly obsessed with the gorgeous landscapes that surround my home here. I moved to Washington mid-pandemic from South Florida, desperate to find the scenery that love stories deserve to be told in. (Hint: it looks a lot like the spots you’ll find at on the Oregon coast, Mt. Hood, Olympic National Park, the North Cascades, Mt. Rainier…)
I’m here to guide you through the entire planning process, from finding your ceremony spot and securing permits to choosing your vendors and planning your timeline. And want to hear a secret that most people in my life don’t know yet? My partner and I are eloping this summer here in the PNW. I feel so empowered and elated by our decision, and I seriously want those same feelings of freedom and joy for you! That’s why I’m here for you every step of the way, so that you can look back on this day for the rest of your life and smile knowing you had a wedding that was true to you and your love.
Oh and one more thing– I majored in sustainability, so environmental stewardship is extremely important to me. I’m a Leave No Trace certified photographer, and Marla Manes Photography is going carbon neutral in 2022!
I might be the right photographer for you if you’re looking for…
- Bright, true colors that will never fall out of fashion
- Photographs that tell the story of your day beautifully and authentically
- A girl with a can-do attitude that doesn’t get fazed when Plan A doesn’t work out
- An expert PNW photographer that specializes in elopements & adventures
- A values-based business with emphases on equity and environmental stewardship
And all of my packages come with:
- Unlimited planning assistance and resources
- Customized location recommendations and timeline creation
- Officiant services (yup, I’m ordained!)
- Zero travel costs, no matter where you elope
- Expert elopement photography coverage and all digital images included
Want to get started, or have a few questions?
You can head to my website for more information, or shoot me an email using the form below! Whether you inquire through here or on my site, you can expect an email response from me in the next two days.
I do everything I can to make sure you feel comfortable and valued on your elopement day so that you can focus on the good stuff– the views, the vows, and the moments you’ll never want to end.
Sound good? Send me a message and I’ll get in touch!
P.P.S. I’ve also been named one of the nine best elopement photographers in Seattle by Peerspace, and published in places like What If We Elope and Gay Weddings and Marriage Magazine, if you’re into that sorta thing😉