Madison Paige Photo: East Tennessee based Wedding, Elopement, and Couples Photographer serving Knoxville and The Smoky Mountains
Hi, I’m Madi! I’m an East Tennessee based wedding, elopement, and couples photographer serving Knoxville, the Smoky Mountains, and beyond. Whether we’re planning your elopement day, dreaming up an adventure for your couples session, or sewing together the details of your wedding, I’m here to support you through it all. My goal is to create images that feel like you- and that starts with crafting an experience that is a an authentic reflection of you and your relationship!
I’m a romantic at heart, a storyteller, and an adventurer. When I’m not taking documenting love stories with my camera you can find me snuggled up with my two hound dogs reading a book, huddled around a campfire with my dearest friends, or riding on the back of my husband’s motorcycle through the mountains. I’m happiest when there’s dirt on my boots, sun on my face, and genuine love in the air.
Smoky Mountain National Park Wedding & Elopement Locations
I’d love to share some of my favorite locations for Smoky Mountain Weddings with you! As a licensed photographer and CUA Holder with The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, I am permitted to photograph your wedding, elopement, and couples session at all of the best spots in the Smokies! These are my top 5 spots for your wedding day in the Tennessee mountains:
- Cades Cove: Cades Cove is one of the most popular locations for Smoky Mountain weddings and elopements. It features panoramic mountain views, historic structures, and a variety of rivers and trails that wind through lush forests!
- Foothills Parkway: This is the perfect location if you’re looking for an overlook with layers upon layers of mountains in the skyline and epic sunset views!
- The Chimney Tops: The Chimney Tops Picnic Area is a lush tree-covered area that’s nestled right along an active river that flows and cascades over rocks creating beautiful waterfall images! The Chimney Tops area also has great mountain views!
- Greenbrier: If you love beautiful water filled landscapes, Greenbrier is the place for you! The Greenbrier area has some of the most beautiful riverside spots that just paint couples right into the landscape.
- Gatlinburg Scenic Overlook: This mountainside overlook is conveniently located right between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It’s easy to get to, accessible, and beautiful! It offers a beautiful mountain view, especially at sunset!
Knoxville Tennessee Wedding Venues
As a Knoxville Wedding Photographer, I’ve had the opportunity to photograph couples at many beautiful locations! These are some of my favorite wedding venues around Knoxville:
- Marblegate Farms:
- The Knoxville Museum of Art
- The Press Room
- Dara’s Garden
- The Ivey House
Let’s start planning your Knoxville or Smoky Mountain Wedding today!
I can’t wait to capture your love story.