Hey, We’re Scott and Christine, an American husband/wife photo and video team based in the Alps. We’re here to help couples like you create an awe-inspiring elopement experience.
We believe your wedding day can be a source of empowerment as you choose to honor the love you have for not only each other but also the great outdoors.
Just dream for a second here and imagine a wedding full of:
Quality time with your beloved. Experiences that allow you to focus on what matters most. Scenery that will take your breath away
Were you able to picture it? It’s just you, your partner, and the mountains – not another care in the world (oh, and us documenting the experience unfold 😉 ).
How do you craft an epic experience that looks and feels more incredible than you thought possible?
Here’s how we help make your unforgettable adventure a reality:
- Free elopement tips + tricks you can access *RIGHT NOW* on our website’s “Free Planning Resources Page’’.
- A free consultation call to help you get started (even if you have no clue where to begin!)
- An exclusive Elopement Planning Guide each of our booked couples receives that details *everything* you need to know about eloping from activity ideas, how to level-up your ceremony, travel hacks, what to pack, and so much more! Seriously, it’s gold.
- Allll the location help! Our booked couples receive customized location guides highlighting some unreal destinations that will not only blow you away but also offer the privacy and seclusion you won’t find at any ‘’insta-famous’’ hot spot.
What makes our skills unmatched?
- We’ve been working with adventurous couples for five years, crafting and documenting meaningful outdoor experiences.
- Christine worked doing trail maintenance and conservation work for the US National Parks, Forest Service, and Bureau of Land Management (and she studied Recreation Management in University).
- We’ve both worked as tour guides in Germany and Austria.
- We know the Alps like the back of our hands. In 2020, 2021, and 2022 we climbed and hiked over 150 peaks in the Alps (no-exaggeration) and explored dozens more trails.
- Our jobs have taught us how to create seamless experiences in the outdoors that are environmentally friendly, safe (I’ve been trained in Wilderness First Aid + Wilderness Safety), and totally epic.
If you’re looking for an adventure that will leave you in awe, you’re in the right place.
We’d love for you to contact us below (or through our website) to schedule a free consult call and see how to start making your dreams a reality.