Serving Asheville, Boone, Hendersonville, & wherever your love takes us!
So you’ve decided to elope! Congratulations!
Eloping is much less stress and so much more fun than a traditional wedding!
You’re searching for someone to help plan the most epic day that is authentic to who you are and your relationship.
Someone who will deliver photos that show the intimate, loving, and sweet moments, not boring or uncomfortable poses.
I’m Kirsten, and I’m here to help you plan your dream elopement and capture epic and beautiful photos on your day.
My favorite part about being an elopement photographer is helping my couples come up with a timeline that’s full of fun while also ensuring there’s time to relax and spend time together. I help plan days that are out of the box. No cookie cutter timelines here. Whether you’d like a private vow reading and end the evening with a party full of your closest friends and family, or you want a day full of adventures from helicopter rides to hiking through the mountains, I’m here to help you plan and to capture every important moment.
Visit my website at KirstenAlexandriaPhotography.com to see more photos, read more about the experience working with me, & find helpful planning resources.
A little bit about me
I graduated with my BFA in photography in 2016. In 2020 I started photographing elopements and weddings, and the rest is history! I have two adorable dogs and a partner who I met while thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail. My favorite things to do are to try out new cider breweries, new restaurants, go hiking and backpacking, & snuggle up on the couch with my partner and our dogs to watch a movie.
Packages I offer
- Mini Elopement – for couples wanting ceremony photos, a small handful of family photos, & some couples portraits. This package is for 1 location & NON-hiking elopements only.
- Half Day Elopement – for couples wanting to enjoy a relaxing morning or evening at one or two locations.
- Full Day Elopement – for couples wanting to adventure the entire day!
- Sunrise & Sunset – for couples wanting to take advantage of the best lighting of the day. This package is 10 hours with a break in the middle of the day to rest, eat, and get ready for the rest of the day.
- Two day – for couples wanting a full day adventure together but also might want to party the next with their friends and family
All packages include coverage on both film & digital cameras, 30+ photos per hour delivered, location suggestions, permit assistance, photographer travel fees up to 200 miles, & vendor recommendations.
Half day or longer packages include: Elopement planning guide, timeline for the day, fun activity ideas, & additional planning assistance.
Starting price for elopements is $1900+tax