- location scouting and vendor recommendations: I do hours of research to find you the perfect locations for your day and will help you find vendors so you can get your time back.
- a partner in crime who will go above and beyond to make your experience incredible: I’ve been described as photographer, officiant, pack mule, cheering squad, scout, compass, guide, logistics partner, advice giver, and friend.
- all the little details: Things like how you’ll carry your bouquet up the mountain, how to pack your picnic, an emergency kit just incase and more.
- an ordained officiant: A lot of my couples want seclusion and privacy, so they are excited to find out I am ordained and can sign their marriage papers!
The process of eloping with me:
- let’s chat! It’s super important to me that you connect with your photographer. We are with you through the planning process and the entire day, so you want someone who fits right in!
- Start planning: Once we realize we are the perfect match, then we’ll start the process. I’ll send you my elopement guide, location questionnaire, and any recommendations you need!
- The best day: My ultimate goal for your day is for it to be stress free and that you are fully present. It’s now just time for you to enjoy!