Glacier National Park & Montana Elopement Photographer
Hey, hi, hello! The name’s Jessica but you can call me Jess. As you may have connected, I’m an elopement photographer who specializes in helping couples plan their epic experiences in the Rocky Mountains and I’m always looking for a new corner of Montana to explore in and escape the crowds. So essentially, I’m here for wherever this adventure will take us and am determined to find you the perfect spot to say “I do” wherever your heart desires!
Some of my core beliefs are…
- You should have the wedding day of your dreams…not of anyone else’s
- You don’t have to follow “the way it’s always been done” if that way doesn’t serve you
- You deserve a photographer who truly wants to know and understand you as people
- Your love story is what matters most!
If you think that it’ll just be epic photos, think again! I’m all about…
- Giving you my expert advice on the best locations and guiding you through all of the (sometimes confusing) permit processes
- Building genuine relationships and getting to know exactly who you two are to help make the experience all the better
- Supporting what you want your day to look like and encouraging you along the way in pursuit of your dream experience
- Recommending top-notch local vendors that will make your elopement day flow even more seamlessly
- Being better than just a third wheel – instead, you’ll find me hyping you up, fostering an environment that makes you two feel comfortable and supported, and being your overall ride-or-die when it comes to your day