Washington State + Tennessee Small Wedding + Elopement Photographer
Massive weddings are overrated.
Let’s hike up a mountain, crack open some ciders (is my Pacific Northwest showing?), have a little dance party, and get you and your best friend MARRIED.
It isn’t about the bouquet tosses, flowers girls, or hundreds of guests.
It’s about you and the person you love most on this big ol’ planet taking a moment to choose each other forever.
Let’s do this.
- A little more on the introverted side?
- Have a small special crew you want to celebrate your wedding with?
- Thinking you want to escape to a mountain or campground instead of a big elaborate venue?
An elopement might be the perfect thing for you.
Your wedding day should be a grand adventure focused solely on you and your partner choosing each other for the rest of your lives. A moment in time that the two of you get to celebrate each other and do it in your own way. A place where you can block out the noise of the rest of the world and have an intimate experience that you and your partner will get to share for a lifetime.
I want you to know this: You have full permission to make your wedding day completely focused on you and your partner.
Let’s do the damn thing!
Every Elopement Package Includes:
- Full planning consultation – from location scouting, permit acquiring, vendor referrals and more…I am here to help you as little or as much as you need!
- ZERO travel fees – the price you see is the price you pay, no hidden fees or extra requirements for travel
- Timelines starting at 4 hours (8 hour minimum for elopements outside of Washington and Tennessee)
- Optional Officiant Services – yes, I can marry y’all too!
- One fully customized flat lay photo album – your photos deserve to be printed and shared for years to come
- One kick ass photo album – I don’t set a maximum for how many photos you receive, you will get all the photos that tell the story of your day!
My name is Jacque (pronounced like Jackie) and I’m the person behind the lens on this page! I am based in Washington state but LOVE working all over the world!
Some of my favorite things are:
-the Summer sun
-and spending time with my family.
On a typical day, you’d find me snuggling with my pups Leia + Pickle, dragging my husband along on car adventures and daydreaming about being on airplanes!
My job as your elopement photographer is also more than just your photographer. I will walk next to you throughout the planning process to ensure your elopement feels like YOU.
I can be your officiant, witness, dress bustler, bouquet creator, tissue holder, and most of all: your biggest freaking cheerleader.
Pacific Northwest Based but ready to travel to where your heart loves the most.
Where I’ve Been:
Travel is included in International/United States Package Pricing
*Special pricing available for Tennessee Small Weddings + Elopements