I’m a California elopement photographer based in Redding, but I also shoot mainly in Oregon and Washington.
I know what it feels like to have a big wedding, which means I also know why you’re eloping. I help couples realize that there is another way to get married, one that’s filled with adventure and filled with a truly intimate, personal experience.
I make it a mission as an elopement photographer to inspire, encourage, and empower couples to push traditional boundaries and create experiences they’ll remember forever.
I offer elopement packages for couples in California, Oregon, Washington, the United States, and around the world.
What is offered in your elopement packages?
- A hands-on planning experience (I can help plan the whole thing)!
- NO extra travel fees!
- Personalized location recommendations and “locals-only” spots!
- Vendor recommendations
- Permit assistance
- 24-48 hour sneak peaks!
- SO MUCH MORE.
What makes you different?
- I’m an ordained officiant!
- Like I said, NO extra travel fees!
- I practice Leave No Trace at all elopements to help protect our Earth.
- Full planning assistance – you may not even need a wedding planner!
What happens next?
- We’ll hop on the phone to get to know each other better so I can get the best idea of what you want your dream elopement day to look like.
- You book with a 50% retainer and I start planning away!
- We finalize the details.
- You have the best day ever!
- Relive your elopement day through your photos over and over again.