Welcome- I’m Kayla 🙂 Cheers to you for considering the less traditional, nature-embracing path! I named my company after my husky Babel because she is a reminder of the good stuff in life: connection, authenticity, and adventure. Specializing in inclusive experiences in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and New England, my mission is to serve others with my full heart. This service starts from the moment our paths cross, to individualized elopement planning, to becoming part of your family for the day.
The beauty of being an adventure elopement and intimate wedding photographer is my lifestyle aligns with the details of this profession. On my down time, I am literally hiking in the mountains, exploring new trails with my family and wolf pack, and constantly drawing the connection between ourselves and nature. This work is my passion, and seeing people’s loves stories and preserving them in a natural way is a gift I hope to give others for the rest of my life.
1. I am a Virgo, singer, guitarist, and animal-loving empath.
2. I firmly believe in social advocacy. ALL LOVE LIVES HERE. I continue to strive to better advocate for, amplify, and support often marginalized populations. Art is an incredible platform where inclusivity can thrive. I want my art to make this world a kinder, more loving, place to be for all.
All of my elopement experiences include (and this is just the beginning!):
1. a user-friendly, one-stop-shop: a client planning portal. Planning is stressful enough, and elopement photographers are there from start to finish. I’m here to partner, guide, support, and help sift through ALL of it.
2. a comprehensive, customized elopement guide: think, like, any potential logistic, idea, or detail you can imagine…this multi-page guide is for you.
3. communication: this is the pillar of that client-photographer trust, and I am here for my people. Email, text, walk-through zoom calls, etc…I personalize this very personal experience of getting married.
4. vendor recommendations: New England has an incredible community, and I’m here to link you to the right people.
5. want privacy? I am ordained.
6. elopement day approach: my photography is incredible natural, non-posed, but intimate enough that we celebrate in your love together. If you want to feel present on your day and not spend hours posing and “cheesing,” then our visions likely align. I aim to make the photography experience feel like a seamless part of your day.
7. next-day sneak peeks: beautifully captured images of your day, sent to your inbox, ready to share with loved ones and post away.
8. gallery delivery: 5 weeks.
9. music slideshow delivery: 5 weeks. These are a client favorite. On my homepage…go! Seriously, these are game-changing memory-preservers.
10. customized, professional, vegan (yes some photo products are not vegan, who knew?) fine art album delivered straight to your door.
11. engagement session: good for one year post-elopement date should you already have engagement pics / would rather save this for your 1 year anniversary session date or another adventure 🙂
1. we introduce ourselves over a call and I’ll answer any and all questions. feeling the vibe of your photographer is so important, because they should prioritize the things you care about.
2. we book your date, and we get to planning. Whatever you need, I am truly your co-pilot.
Talk soon, and I can’t wait to adventure with you during this new chapter of your life.
Kayla | Babel Photos