Hey there, lovebirds!
I’m Andrea! It’s pronounced Ahn-dray-uh—and bonus points if you can roll the R! ; )
I’m a Chilean-born, Colorado-based, adventure-seeking elopement expert and guide, traveling worldwide to help adventurous souls celebrate their day—their way—in safe and supportive (super-beautiful) locales!
With over a decade of experience, you can trust me to take care of the details (things like timelines, GPS, permits, headlamps, and hand-warmers—you’ll thank me later!) so you can relax and focus on what the day is all about: Being present with your sweetie on the best day of your lives.
What makes me different?
- I’m CPR/First Aid certified. I’m that friend who’s always over-prepared, and I’m 100% okay with that!
- I practice and educate about Leave No Trace principles. I always strive to be a more environmentally sustainable business.
- I have over a decade of experience in the wedding photography industry, and have been an active member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA) since 2012.
- I donate a percentage of my profits to protecting our environment and providing clean, accessible water and sanitation to communities in need.
- I’m bilingual: English y Español : )
- Clients LOVE working with me! It’s true—just read the reviews!
Some fun facts about me:
- I married my husband Michael in a micro-wedding in Seattle, WA, and it was perfect
- We backpacked together for 8 months straight—North Africa, Middle East and Europe!
- I’m a marathon runner
- I’m a full-time mom to our toddler Matías and dog mom to Coco the wonderdog
- I have a thick Chilean accent—but my friends say my English perpetually impresses them ; )
I’d love to hear about your dream elopement, and help make that vision come to life!
Psst—I’m now booking Patagonia elopements in late 2023 and early 2024—summer in South America and the absolute best times to travel weather-wise!