So you’re dreaming of getting married in the Pacific Northwest…
If your idea of a wedding involves adventuring into the wilderness to say your vows in the embrace of mossy forests and epic mountain vistas, you’re in the right place.
But you might be wondering:
- How to choose a location if you’re not local to the area
- How to plan an elopement when the possibilities seem endless
- How to deal with the weather in the Pacific Northwest
- How to invite your favorite people without making it a big production
That’s where I come in!
I’m Amy, I act as your local, go-to expert here to lend a hand with your planning needs. I’m all about crafting a personalized experience that feels just like “you”, surrounded by your nearest and dearest, and the jaw-dropping beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Through my lens, I’ll capture those raw, emotion-filled moments that’ll help you relive the magic for years to come. No stress, just good vibes and incredible memories.
Why elope in Olympic National Park?
Okay, I may be a bit biased since I live 20 minutes from the entrance, but I believe Olympic National Park is one of the most beautiful places on earth. You can be wandering through a mossy temperate rainforest and later that day be exploring the tidepools on the rugged coastlines. You can enjoy vast mountain vistas and sunset hikes with 360 degree views all the way to Canada and the Pacific Ocean.
Not only that, Olympic National Park is a tad more remote than other National Parks. That means fewer crowds, more solitude, and the perfect private backdrop to say your vows.
Here’s how it works:
- Get in Touch: Whether you’ve set a date or not, start by reaching out to me. We’ll chat, exchange ideas, and kickstart the process of crafting an epic experience that’s all about you.
- Craft your Dream Day: I’ll share my local wisdom to help you choose the perfect location for your special day. I’ll hook you up with other awesome local vendors, assist with creating a timeline, and give you some handy tips to feel fantastic in front of the camera on your big day.
- Let’s Adventure! The day has arrived! It’s time to soak it all in, have an epic day with your person, and embark on the adventure of a lifetime. No stress, just good times and unforgettable moments amidst the iconic beauty all around you.
When you hire me you’ll get:
- Someone who loves and respects the great outdoors: I’ve spent years adventuring in the mountains and on our coastlines and abide by “Leave No Trace” principles. When you hire me, you’re hiring someone who truly cares about the environment.
- Clear and consistent communication: I’ve got your back throughout the elopement planning process, from the initial questionnaire to timeline brainstorming and check-ins. You won’t be left hanging.
- A person who accepts all couples: No matter who you love or how you identify, you’re more than welcome in front of my camera. Love is love, period.
- Local helping hand near Olympic National Park: Need a trail scouted? Done. Want to scope out a view from a particular road? I’ve got your back. Need a hand transporting pre-wedding decor? I’m here to assist.
All of my Elopement Collections include:
- Location planning and top industry vendor recommendations
- Travel to anywhere within Olympic National Park
- Timeline planning and resurces
- Something printed – a custom wooden box of prints is included in all collections
- Minimum 4 hours of coverage
- Free album design
Just getting started with planning? Check out a few of my resources like dreamiest locations to elope in Olympic National Park, how to get married in a National Park, and how to decide where to elope.
What are the next steps?
You can contact me via the form below or head over to my website to get in touch. From there we can set up a time to chat, I’ll listen to your ideas and vision, and I’ll walk you through pricing and the entire process.
You can also head over to my website to learn more about me and how I can help you with your elopement. I can’t wait to hear from you!