I am so thrilled that you are here & planning your epic love story!
Authentic Love. Raw Moments. Adventure.
I’m Alanna, a destination wedding and adventure elopement photographer and videographer. My goal is to capture not just the typical wedding photos that grandma wants for her mantle, but all of the in between.
I want you to be able to freeze those small moments in time & reminisce for years to come. My style is warm, earthy & timeless. So, if that sounds like what you want your wedding photos to encapsulate, let’s create some magic!
Get to know me!
I love anything outdoors: hiking, camping, road-tripping, lounging in my hammock, mountain biking, you name it. I love drinking coffee and tea, going to different breweries, or really just walking around and exploring.
I have degrees in Environmental Sustainability Studies and Spanish. I have lived in many places over the past few years, traveled to multiple countries & road-tripped across the Western United States. So, if you are looking for a laid-back adventure buddy to capture your adventurous wedding experience, we might be a perfect match!
In short, I am just thrilled to be able to capture such beautiful memories for the adventurous and in love. If you want to know anything else about me or my work, please reach out!
I might be the elopement photographer for you if you’re looking for…
- Timeless photos with warm & earthy tones
- Photographs that capture authenticity & candid moments — not just cute poses
- Someone who is not only your photographer, but your friend and someone you can ask questions throughout the whole elopement process
- An environmentally-conscious creator who cares about things like obtaining correct permits, staying on the trails, all those good things
- Someone who is ordained & can sign your papers to make things official!
What are the next steps?
So, you’re ready to move forward? Great! Here is a run-down on what to do next:
- Fill out the contact form below OR head to my website to fill out my contact form
- You will get a response from me within 24 hours
- We will hop on a call to get to know each other & chat about your special day
- After booking, you receive my personal “How to Plan your Epic Elopement Guide” & a questionnaire that will help me get to know you both better & help me location scout for you
- 1-2 months before your big day, we will work on finalizing the timeline
- ELOPEMENT DAY! The day has come — enjoy it!
- An online gallery will be sent to you both ~1-4 weeks afterwards
- You get to bask in the beautiful memories we created for years to come