I am so thrilled that you are here & planning your epic love story!
Authentic Love. Raw Moments. Adventure.
I’m Alanna, a destination wedding and adventure elopement photographer. My goal is to capture not just the typical wedding photos that grandma wants for her mantle, but all of the in between. Helping each other cross a creaky moss-covered bridge, feeding each other snacks during your picnic, and of course the occasional ass grabs! I want you to be able to freeze those small moments in time, and be able to reminisce for years to come. My style is warm, earthy, dream-like and timeless. So, if that sounds like what you want your wedding photos to encapsulate, let’s create some magic!
I’m based out of Seattle, Washington but I’m always traveling. I don’t charge travel fees for any elopement or wedding booked in Washington, Oregon, Northern Idaho or Northwest Montana! Plus, if you’re up for an adventure, booking at one of my bucket list locations or upcoming travel destinations will land you a discount on your package! Travel and exploration are at the base of my philosophy, so I try to encourage that as much as possible.
Get to know me!
Now, since it’s going to be a small crowd at your elopement, I think it’s important for you to know a little about me outside of photography as well. Basically, I love anything outdoors: hiking, camping, road-tripping, lounging in my hammock, mountain biking, you name it. I love drinking coffee and tea, going to different breweries, or really just walking around and exploring. In December 2021 I graduated with degrees in Environmental and Sustainability Studies and Spanish. I have lived in many places over the past few years, and have traveled to multiple countries and road-tripped across the Western United States. So if you are looking for a laid-back adventure buddy to capture your adventure wedding, we might be a match!
In short, I am just thrilled to be able to capture such beautiful memories for the adventurous and in love. If you want to know anything else about me or my work, please reach out!
I might be the photographer for you if you’re looking for…
- Timeless photos with warm and true-to-color tones
- Photos that capture authenticity and the candid moments — not just cute poses
- Someone who is not just your photographer, but your friend and someone you can ask questions throughout the whole elopement process
- An environmentally-conscious photographer who cares about things like obtaining correct permits, staying on the trails, all those good things
What are the next steps?
So, you’re ready to move forward? Great! Here is a run-down on what to do next:
- Fill out the contact form below OR head to my website to fill out my contact form there
- You will get a response from me within 24 hours, unless I am traveling and without reliable cell service
- Ask me any questions you have, and share as many details with me as you can about your elopement
- Once you’re ready to book, I will send over the proposal
- If any other questions or complications come up between booking and your elopement, let me know! I want to stay in touch throughout the process
- I will send over a questionnaire prior to your elopement which will help guide me on exactly what the plan is for the day and if there are any specific photos you don’t want to forget to take
- ELOPEMENT DAY! The day has come — enjoy it!
- An online gallery will be sent to you both ~1-3 weeks afterwards
- You get to bask in the beautiful memories we created for years to come