Badges & Awards
My name is Julia and I am a Montreal-based photographer. I was born and raised by free-spirited parents in the French country side (thanks Mom & Dad!) and started this business so I could fuel my passion.
I like to describe myself as a documentary wedding photographer with a love for fine arts. Holy moly, what does this even mean, you asked? Well, it means that I like keeping things real and aim to capture your day as it unfolds: raw, candid and spontaneous. With that being said, I also love to incorporate gorgeous aesthetics into my pictures. I like the minimal “posing and guiding” but I am here to help during couple pictures in order to make you look your best. Your images should speak volume! and if it means so go deep inside a forest or climb a mountain to get the perfect shot, then I’m all in!
Dying to know more? Here are a few things you might not know about me:
1. I lived in several countries, among which South Korea and the USA (CO) and I loved it. It definitely shaped my way of seeing the world and my love for languages, cultures and travels.
2. I have an insatiable curiosity and the smallest things in life spark my interest. It’s what keeps me young! If one introduces me a concept/idea or subject I know nothing about, there is a good chance I will end up researching about it for hours. I also have creative craves and you will often find me at some workshops around my city: sewing, calligraphy, flower design, cooking….. Yup, that’s me!
3. I can never pick which movie, TV show, song or band is my favorite. I like so many things and my tastes are so eclectic. I might not be able to answer your question, if you ask ^^ Hint: you can NEVER go wrong with Jazz!
4. I love to try all the weird food in the world.
5. I value kindness and empathy, a LOT.
6. I hold a master degree in French-American Business Administration and a diploma in commercial photography.
If you like what you read, there is a good chance that I would be a good fit to be your photographer 🙂
Let’s chat! Write me a little note. I’ll get back to you ASAP. You can also check my latest pictures on my Instagram Feed!