Submit Your Session
Do you think your work/photos would be a good fit for our blog? Wandering professionals from around the world can now submit their intimate weddings, elopements, engagements, and proposals for consideration to be featured on our blog! We aim to keep our style adventurous at heart.
- Submit 80 – 100 photos. Include a variety of horizontal and vertical images. Please note that any submission with more than 100 images will be automatically declined and will not be considered for publication.
- Resize your images to 2400px (long side), and save images as JPEG files (need help resizing your photos?)
- Rename images to include your business name
- Remove all watermarks
- Follow LEAVE NO TRACE guidelines.
How do I know if Wandering Weddings has chosen to publish my submission?
Unfortunately, we are unable to feature all of the sessions submitted to us. You will receive an email within 15 days if your submission is accepted, and we will notify you when your post is live on our website!
Please note that due to the number of “engagement” submissions we get we are very selective about the ones we feature.
Here’s What to Consider Before Submitting to Wandering Weddings
As members, you get the exclusive rights to submit to our blog. Here are some things to consider when submitting your work.
- Does my submission tell a unique story?
- Does my submission showcase a unique landscape or location?
- Does my submission show the couple in a variety of poses or doing a special activity during their elopement/engagement/post-adventure?
Commitment to Equality
We All Wander Together!
At Wandering Weddings, we’re not all the same. We feature couples from all over the world who all tell a different love story. We love highlighting the differences in who we are, what we believe in, what we’ve experienced, and where we come from because we believe in including everyone. Everyone wanders, everyone loves, so we strive to continue wandering together as we grow.